The Palmer Motto

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

.My Baby is 2 years old.

I know that it has 2 happen but I really do not want it 2. Kimberlyn is 2 years old today. I cannot believe it, time is flying by 2 fast. We actually celebrated it on Saturday with my family. I know that Kent's family is 2 far away to celebrate with us, but we were thinking of them at that time. We miss them very much. Here are some pictures of us out on the town on a Friday night.

We went to the bowling alley and the girls loved it. This is them playing the arcade before bowling.


These pictures were of us before we went into the bowling alley. We were waiting for my family to get there.

We tried to get her to smile and she gave us this instead. It is just so sad. :(

Kimberlyn really liked to bowl with daddy and just daddy. She would not bowl with anyone else. She jumped up and down every time she threw the ball down the alley.

Ashton had a good time the 2nd half of the game. She would bowl with Kent as well as Kimberlyn. She ate the first half with my mom. So the other half she had more energy.

This is Kimberlyn dreaming of driving. She is dreaming 14 years 2 fast. LOL

We went to McDonald's for dinner, and cake. We got Kimberlyn a candle that had the birthday song on it, because we were not able to light the candle. We also got her her own piece of cake and then we got little 2 inch cupcakes, it was fun. The kids, and I mean kids, my sister and her friend even enjoyed it. She is 14 yrs. old and so is her friend. I guess that is okay.

The put some music on the jukebox and my niece and my girls took a break from bowling to do some dancing, they enjoyed doing that as well.
I tell you what, my kids were tired by the end of the day. They slept really well that night.

We love you Kimberlyn Maye Palmer, and wish you a very Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
Love,
Mommy, Daddy, Ashton, and Baby #3

2 comments:

Meg and Jeremy said...

Happy Birthday!

Nicole Palmer said...

Happy Birthday Kim!! What a little cutie - looks like she had a great time!