The Palmer Motto

Sunday, September 27, 2009

.Bad Day.

Have you ever had one of those days where everything gets on your last nerve and you are always on the edge? I am so having one of those days. I cannot take a nap, my nerves are so short today, the kids are not willing to take a nap either. I am so exhausted and cannot relax for the love of money. What to do? If only I had the answer I would be happier. I love my kids so much I am trying so hard not to yell or scream at them. I am pulling my hair out in agony and exhaustion. I wish that bed time would come much earlier today. I need to relax and chill out. I will make it work. Thanks for your concern.

2 comments:

kayleen said...

Sorry hun I love you!!! I hope you're feeling better!

Julianna and Mark Weeks and Family said...

next time that happens call either grandma (if you turst one more than the other.) or just a family friend. and see if you can dump thme off for 2 hours. take a bubble bath than nap, play the computer or just watch tv for the rest of the time. (be sure to set a timer). than go pick your kids back up. because stress is no good for a mom. also I've noticed that swimming or playing in water also wears kids out real good. hope things get better.