The Palmer Motto

Saturday, September 12, 2009

.Missing My Love and a Birthday 2.

I am missing my hubby so much and the girls are missing their daddy. We are going to be so glad when Kent gets home. At night I have been so lonely, I have no one to cuddle with or rub my back when it hurts. I know that he will be home Monday night, I hope that I can make it then. I hate being away from him for so long. Kimberlyn is having a hard time with it as well, she keeps telling me to go to the car and get daddy. She is daddy's little angel. Ashton is doing okay with it, she asks once in awhile about daddy and when he is coming home.
Well on a better note, the potty training is going okay. They have had their accidents and have had their good ones. I am trying so hard to keep up with it, training two kids at the same time is a little challenging, but, I will make it work. They have to be potty trained before this new baby comes. I am determined to do it. Hopefully it won't take that long.
We had fun on Labor Day Weekend. Sunday we went to Kent's parents house after church and spent the night there. Gordon and his family came up from the valley with their kids. We let the kids ride the horses with Nana, while Kent, Gordon and their father were out golfing. Kent really enjoyed spending some time with them, it had been along time since they were able to do something like that together. The girls had fun playing with cousin Mya. They roped Nana's T-Bone bull, and then would push it up, then Ashton was teaching Mya how to make dirt birthday cakes. They also climbed on Nana's hill and played on the grass, and picked the flowers. Mya stepped on a baby garden snake, Kim chased a baby lizard with mommy. It was a very eventful day. We hope to do it again soon.
Kimberlyn's birthday is on the 23rd, she will be 2 yrs. old. So we will be trying to do something with friends and family possibly on the weekend before her birthday, which would be the 19th of September. We will post the date and times for sure. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Nicole Palmer said...

We had such a great time with you guys!! SO happy that you came up. Sorry that Kent is gone & you are lonely. Hopefully time will speed up until you are together again. Good luck with potty training!! You can do it!