The Palmer Motto

Friday, July 10, 2009

.We are finally in. YEAH!!

Well we are finally moved in. We have all of our furniture and we are in business with our washer and dryer. I actually have a washer and dryer now. YEAH!!!!!!! NO MORE LAUNDROMAT!!!!!!!! Kent has been here to help me in moving. I am appreciative of him doing this for me. We had our first visitor today. It was a sister from our ward, she is also our neighbor. She was very kind, she brought us squash, corn and cucumbers. Thank-you Sister Baldwin. I am actually enjoying being here. The residents of Joe City have opened their arms and welcomed us. We are happy to be closer to work for Kent. He is able to spend more time at home and we are loving it. The girls love having him home so that they can crawl all over, chase, and wrestle with him. I am so lucky to have a hubby that takes such good care of me and my girls. We love him so much. I have started to run and lose weight, I will keep you updated on my progress. We have decided to go to Vegas for a sealing and blessings. It is going to be perfect timing for our anniversary. 4 years have flown by so fast it is crazy. We are going to enjoy that weekend with our kids and family. I love being around Kent's family they are so supportive about everything that we do. Thanks. We all hope that you had a wonderful holiday, because we sure did. Hope you have a great day.

1 comment:

Nicole Palmer said...

A washer & dryer are heaven sent! Glad to hear that you are moved in & enjoying it. Have fun in Vegas - that's where you honeymooned right?