The Palmer Motto

Friday, July 3, 2009

.We are moved. (almost).

We are in Joseph City now. I am using my computer, but it connects wireless so I am able to do a quick post. We will be getting phone, internet, and cable sometime next week and we will let all of you know what it is so that we can keep contact. We miss talking to you all and being able to blog. It has been most hard for me. The phone and internet have been my life lines for awhile. I am so spoiled. LOL I am glad that Kent was able to help us move, I do not think that I would have been able to do it with out him. I love him so much and could not imagine life with out him. We would like to wish everyone Happy 4th of July. Have a great one.
We have some furniture that still needs to be brought over and I get my washer and dryer back so I will not have to go to the Laundromat anymore. YEAH!!!!!! I am so happy for that. The kids are sick. I have no idea that they would get a cold in the mild of summer. We are attending the reunion on the 4th of July, well I am and Kent is going to until he has to go to work. I think that it will be fun to see family again that we have not seen in a few years. I am so ready for a break as well. Today I made 2 batches of rolls, (the ones that Kent absolutely loves) one for us and one for our Land Lords. I wanted to try to take them rolls with our rent payments. They have actually offered us a house to buy, the four trailers they own, and more. We are thinking about it. I am so glad that so far we are being welcome here in Joseph City. Thank-you for accepting us. We might be a little crazy, but you got to love us. LOL We also have a new niece. Gordon (Kent's brother) has welcomed another little girl to their lives. She came to this earth on July 2nd. Her name is Carley Rene Palmer. She has a bigger sister, Mya. Congrats Gordon and Nicole! That makes 1 niece and 1 nephew this year. We are happy to know that our family just keeps growing. We love all the new babies.
Well it has been along day for me and Kent is supposed to be home from work any minute now. He can walk to and from work. We love being so close to work it makes it easier on the both of us.
Have a good 4th of July and good night to all.
We will post again soon.

No comments: