The Palmer Motto

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

.The Changes of Life.

I know that I have been slacking on posting again. I apologize. I have been busy with the move and all. Last night Kent and I were able to have a night to ourselves. He decided to take me out on the town. He went over to our landlord's house and asked if their daughter could watch the kids while we had a date night. They were more than happy to do so. He took me to Flagstaff and we went to the movies and watched 'The Transformers', it was an awesome movie, really hilarious. Then he took me out to eat at Red Lobster, (my favorite place in the world). I was so happy and told him thank-you so many times on the way home it was crazy. I love my hubby so much. He kept saying that I deserve it for all the hard work I put into everything. I know that I do work hard, but sometimes I think that he works harder. I do not know if we are actually going to make it to Vegas this time around. Our finances might not let us. We are not used to paying rent again so we have to get in the groove and doing that again. Plus we need that money for other things, and my cousin is getting married that weekend and we sort of owe it to him to be there. If it was not for him inviting me to the bomb fire where I met Kent, we probably would not have met. I would also like to spend that weekend with Kent and my girls, it is the weekend before our 4 year anniversary, so we wanted to do something nice as a family. So sorry Meg, we will let you know for sure if it is a go or not. We love you all and miss all of you. 'Til next time.............

1 comment:

Nicole Palmer said...

How nice for you guys to get out on a date! How far is Flag from you? Nothing is better than spending a little one on one with your hubby!