The Palmer Motto

Monday, July 11, 2011

. New n well needed updates.

Well we have been so buys that I have not really had the time to really update our blog. So the newest updates are, WE ARE PREGNANT!!! Yep, number 4 is on its way here. My approximate due date is March 3rd, 2012. My luck I will have this baby early too. LOL! Kent is doing great, he is loving his job and has been coming home safe and sound. I have all of you to thank for that, I know I pray for him and I love that man so much that if anything (heaven forbid), happens to him I would not be able to find another caring man like him. I guess I have to get used to being a wife of a cop. UGH! Anyways, the girls are doing great too. Ashton starts school August 11th, unfortunately we will not be here. We will be in Az. Kimberlyn is doing great. She has become quite the helper. Reagan is finally getting teeth, she has two on the bottom and two coming in on the top. My kids keep me busy. LOL. I am doing great so far. I have not gotten sick so all is well. Hope everyone else is doing just as great!

1 comment:

Jerry and Charlsye Miller said...

Wow. Sounds like you are going to have your hands a little bit fuller. Hope everything is going well for you guys in New Mexico! Good luck with the pregnancy. Hope you're feeling well.