The Palmer Motto

Monday, May 23, 2011

. Newest updates.

So I have been a slacker on my blog. Facebook has taken me over. LOL! So we have moved again. We are still in New Mexico, it's just that we found a better house for a better price in a better neighborhood. We are loving it. There is however a possibility that we will be buying a house with in the next year, so that means moving again. Kent is doing great, he has been working tons of hours, and learn a ton of stuff. He has about 3 weeks left for FTO and then he is on his own. I am so scared for that day. UGH! Sigh~! I think I might survive it. I have met other officers wives that have become great friends. Which in my case is good because my family is not in New Mexico. I have been doing my bows and flowers to pass away the time. The kids are doing great. Ashton is going into Kindergarten this coming August. Kimberlyn is going to Head start this fall. Reagan is growing up faster than ever, she is walking and always wants to do what her mommy is doing or what her sisters are doing. She says teeth, Dada, mom, and blab blab blab blab. My family is doing great. Kent's family is doing great. We will be getting a new nephew in October from Kent's side of the family. I am so excited to have another nephew in the family. Pictures of the family will be coming soon!

No comments: