The Palmer Motto

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Our visit down to the valley.

We went down to the valley for Kent's second test for the Mesa Police Department. We went down a day early to spend some time with Kent's brother and his family. The girls and I have never seen the Temple lights, so when Kent and Gordon were at a friends' house watching a football game and having a guys night out. Nicole and I and the girls went to the lights. I loved seeing them, so did our girls. Pictures will have to wait. I would also like to thank Nicole and Gordon for having us over and letting us stay. And thank-you to Julz for letting me and my girls for coming over while Kent was taking his test. By the way Kent passed his test with a 86%, so he is just waiting for a call back for the interview by Tuesday. I hope that he gets it. He has been trying so hard to provide for his family. Thank-you so much for doing all you can, Kent!!! We love you!!!

1 comment:

Nicole Palmer said...

We had a lot of fun too!! We were happy to have you.