The Palmer Motto

Saturday, November 28, 2009

.Why we give thanks.

Well out Thanksgiving weekend has gone well so far. I went to my mother's house and stayed there for two day so that my kids could play with my niece that they hardly ever see. My sister announced that she is expecting a baby boy on April 6th, 2010. Is that crazy or what? They were going to wait until December to tell me, but they decided to tell me now. I was so surprised to hear this. We went Christmas Tree hunting on Friday. I found a really pretty Blue Sproose tree. I am so excited to have the girls help me decorated it. We also gathered pine cones so that the girls could decorate them and hang them on the tree. I am going with the homemade look this year. I think that the girls will like to do crafts this year. Maybe even make it a new tradition, instead of paying lots of money for new decorations, we will just get crafty from now on.
Hope all of you had a great holiday.

No comments: