The Palmer Motto

Saturday, September 5, 2009

.One of those days.

It is raining outside and my house is clean and the girls are going crazy from being inside so much, Kent has gone somewhere, I am going insane from being inside all day, too. Kent left this morning without us, I think that he wanted to have some time to himself. I know that he deserves it once in awhile. I hope that I will have that same opportunity to do the same thing. I love being around my kids, it just seems like I need to get away before I go nuts sometimes. Well an update on the pregnancy, I have been feeling better. I have had a lot of headaches and been throwing up here and there. I should not be complaining to you all out there, I will stop and I am sorry. I am just so aggravated right now. :[

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I'm sorry you had a tough day. I hope it got better and that you had a little "me" time when Kent got home!