The Palmer Motto

Thursday, June 28, 2012

,Much needed up date.

Well we are doing great here in New Mexico! Kent's job is going great. Ashton, Kimberlyn, and Reagan are the sweetest girls ever. They are growing up so fast that I can hardly keep up. They are involved in a little dance/ exercise class called ZumbAtomic. It is a kids' version of Zumba for adults. I am working now and I am having a good time with it. Being a career mom along with a side business and everything else life has to throw to me I am trying to get this down pat. My life has changed for the better. I have a better realization of what is really important. I had a friend who lost her son to a drowning accident in Gilbert a few weeks ago. He used to play with the girls. He went to school with Ashton and they are in our ward. He was only 5 years old. We pray every night for their family. Even though our families have had our differences between each other, this has been an eye opening. My kids are my life and I don't know what I would do with out them. I am cherishing every moment with them. Gabriel is doing wonderful too. He is 4 months old already. I cannot believe it. He is a smiling baby. He loves to see his daddy after Kent comes home. We have gone to AZ a couple of times this summer and have a couple more trips planned to go again next week and a couple of weeks after that. Here is a family picture we took at Kent's mom and dad's house in Taylor, AZ.

No comments: