The Palmer Motto

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

.Update on mommy and baby.

Well today I went to the doctor's and had my 34 week appointment. The doctor said that I am measuring a little bit bigger than I should be. He thinks that she is about 5 lbs. and 2 oz. already and I still have 3 weeks to go until I am full term. My doctor moved my due date up to the 26th of March. He said that he will not let me go past that date. Yesterday my sister that is due around the same time as me, went into labor, they were worried that she would have the baby early. She went and had an ultrasound today, and her baby is fine and weighing in at about 6 lbs and 6 oz. She also has the same amount of time that I have to go. I am not ready for her to have hers and I am not ready to have Reagan yet. I have to at least make it another 2 weeks than I can go any time. I am so excited for her to get here, but first I need to get things together. Hope every one has a great week!!!

No comments: