The Palmer Motto

Friday, February 12, 2010

.Life is a challenge.

So today I went to see my mom and the rest of my family. My mom had surgery on Tuesday of last week and she is doing good for having a incision hip to hip. She has had this surgery before, just not this bad it was a hernia. This was her 3rd time of going under the knife with this kind of problem. I decided to go and let the girls play with my niece who they have not seen in awhile. Well they were doing good until Zurri, my niece, decided that she did not want to share any more of her toys with Kim and Ashton. Poor little Kim, she was getting picked on by Zurri. She punched Kim in the face, hit her on the head with a drum like thing threw things at her, slapped her, and broke her bracelet that my mom got her for Valentines Day. Kim was so ready to get out of there tonight, and I do not blame her at all. I tried to referee all of this, but with helping my siblings getting packed and ready for their big weekend of hunting and 3 little girls fighting, I was about to pull out my hair. My mom really could not do anything she is still on the road to recovery and will be that way for at least 6 weeks. My sister tried to help with them too, but we were doing the 4/40, to getting the kids out the door. I finally decided to head home and get the girls out of the line of fire. What was funny was that Zurri did not want to pick on Ashton, cause she knew that Ashton would hold her ground and Kim was a softy. Ashton actually protected Kim from Zurri a couple times, but Kim seemed to end up on the wrong end of the fights.
On a good note, Valentines Day is Sunday. I hope that everyone has a good one and remember that Love needs to last all the time and not just on this one day.
Oh yeah, I start school on Monday, I am so excited to do so, I cannot hold it in any longer. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: