The Palmer Motto

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

.IT'S A................

Well today was the day that we found out what we are having. We are having a BABY GIRL!!!!! Poor Kent he is 3 and 0, meaning he will be out numbered. I take it the lord thinks that I am so not ready for a boy yet. LOL! Here are some pictures of our newest little angel in the making.


She already looks like her sisters. We did a 4D ultrasound DVD, but I will have to go somewhere I can load it up on our blog. But here she is and we are honestly excited!!!!!

3 comments:

Nicole Palmer said...

Yea!!! Congrats - 3 girls! Holy cow! Well you guys sure make cute girls. Can't wait to meet her.

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

I'm so excited for you guys. At least you already have everything you'll need! I think Kent likes the idea of being outnumbered. Hope you are feeling well.

Brooke said...

Congratulations! I love girls. She'll join two adorable, fun sisters!