The Palmer Motto

Saturday, August 29, 2009

.Being sick and pregnant.

I do not like being sick while I am pregnant and having to rush to the bathroom at any given time. Any smell and/or thought of food that I do not think sounds good to me I get sick and have to run to the bathroom. I have had to shove Kent out of the way so that I could make it there on time. I know that this does not last forever, just for a few months. I am almost into my 2nd trimester. I have about one more month of being sick then I am finished with being sick. I am so excited to have another little one to join our beautiful family. I love being a mother and Kent loves to be a father. I know the girls are going to be good big sisters, they love babies.
I was able to attend my friend's baby shower today. She is looking so good for being 8 months pregnant. She is going to be a good mother and I know that her hubby will be a good father. They will make good parents. I know that Kyson will be well taken care of. Good luck Loni and Rhett!!

No comments: